The Campaign Edit
During the campaign you have the chance to travel through the land to gain alliances against the evil, find powerful artifacts and gain specific boni (which only work in the campaign).
|Dwarf||Dwarf||Knight + Empire||Everyone else||Orc + High Elf + Plague|
|Empire||Empire||Dwarf + Barbarian||Everyone else||Undead + Orc + Ssrathi|
|High Elf||High Elves||Knight + Wood Elves + Fey||Everyone else||Undead + Dark Elf + Daemon|
|Knight||Knights||Dwarf + High Elves||Everyone else||Undead + Dark Elves + Daemon|
|Barbarian||Barbarian||Dwarf + Wood Elves||Everyone else||Fey + Dark Dwarves + Swarm|
|Fey||Fey||High Elves + Wood Elves||Everyone else||Daemon|
|Minotaur||Minotaur||Barbarian + Orc||Everyone else||Dwarf + Dark Dwarf + Fey|
|Ssrathi||Ssrathi||Barbarian + Daemon
+ Wood Elves +
|Everyone else||Dwarf + Minotaur + Empire|
|Wood Elf||Wood Elves||High Elves + Fey||Everyone else||Dark Dwarf + Dark Elves + Swarm|
|Daemon||Daemon||Dark Dwarf + Swarm
|Everyone else||Knight + High Elves + Fey|
|Dark Elf||Dark Elves||Orc + Daemon||Everyone else||Knight + High Elves
+ Wood Elves
|Dark Dwarf||Dark Dwarf||Undead + Minotaur
+ Orc + Dark Elves
|Everyone else||Dwarf + High Elves
|Orc||Orc||Dark Elves + Dark Dwarf||Everyone else||Dwarf + High Elves + Empire|
|Plaguelord||Plaguelord||Orc + Daemon||Everyone else||Dwarf + Dark Dwarfs
+ High Elves
|Swarm||Swarm||Undead + Deamon||Everyone else||Knight + Dwarf + Barbarian
|Undead||Undead||Dark Elves + Dark Dwarf
+ Daemon +Swarm
|Everyone else||Knight + High Elves + Empire|
- It is not possible to ally with the Daemons since there is no region which they rule.
- Similiar, it seems impossible to ally with the Knights - though I have to try using the repeatable missions.
- You can only Ally with the Wood Elves if you already start friendly with them.
- You have to choose between the Dark Elves and the Dwarfs, there is no way to ally with both.
- To Ally with both the Empire and the Ssrathi, you need to defend Kalpaxotl first and then defend Ensmouth.
- Closing Rift at Sundered Isle will imcrease relation with High Elves by 1.
- Completing 3rd Gift of Coatli will reduce relation with Ssrathi by 1.
- Twillingt Wood's mission line will set up you relation with Fey to ally.
- Khazdhul Mines mission in Khazdhul increase relation with Dark Dwarfs by 1.
- Completing The Garb of Thyatis on Guardia will reduce relation with Knights by 1.
- Getting Keep to lvl 5 in Ehlariel will also improve relation with High Elves by 1.
- Protect High Elves at Lunarion will add +1 to relation.
The Campaign Bonus Edit
Campaign Bonuses are abilities that help your hero out during battles. These bonuses are passive and none have any requirements to activate. There are 15 Campaign Bonuses in total, out of these 3 are story related and have no affect on the hero. Campaign Bonuses only affect your hero during Campaign Scenarios, they will not affect your hero outside the campaign. These bonuses are gained by completing various scenarios in the campaign.
|The Serpent's Eye||Adds +2 Vision Radius for all troops.||Tongu - The Serpent's Eye|
|Winds of the Desert||Adds +50% Attack Speed to your Hero.||Northern Diraq|
|Dreamcrystal Shard||Adds +25% to Mana Regeneration Speed||Twilight Woods|
|Cureall Stone||Immunity to Disease||Colis Tarn - Against the Ghouls|
|Champion of Bartonia||+50% Increase in Attack Speed||Bartonia - Tourney|
|Trargish Horse||Adds +3 Movement Speed to your Hero||The Trarg|
|Griffon Eggs||Adds +30 XP for all Griffons||White Mountain - Griffon Raid|
|Mithril Vein||Adds +10 to your Hero's armor||Khaz-Barak|
|Frostwyrm Pelt||Adds +15 to your Hero's cold resistance||Ylarie - Defence of Ylarie|
|Iron Fortress Key #1||Locks and unlocks the door to Gorgon's Iron Fortress|
|Iron Fortress Key #2||Locks and unlocks the door to Gorgon's Iron Fortress|
|Iron Fortress Key #3||Locks and unlocks the door to Gorgon's Iron Fortress|
|Hand of Sartek||Adds +8 Combat for your Hero||
Finger 1 and 2 - Gap of Ar
Finger 3 and 4 - Realms of War
Finger 5 - Plains of Ar
|Order of Selentia||+6 Morale to your troops||Enmouth|
|Heart of Zhur||Immunity to Poison||Zhur(unlocks later in campaign, east to The Trarg)|
During the campaign, it is possible to recruit certain units for your hero's retinue. Before they can be hired, many of these units have requirements that can depend on the completion of certain scenarios or even the hero's alignment to the settlement's race.
Ragnar the Frost Dragon