Dwarf Lord are generals.
|Produced from: Citadel (level 5)|
|Cost: 150 Gold, 250 Metal, 150 Stone|
Build Time: 120
Setup Points: 5
Army Points: 1
The dwarven general is quite expensive and almost impossible to mass, as he can only be produced at a level 5 keep and has a long production time on top of that. To make up for it, they're remarkably strong and have impressive resilience, both of which only improve when armorer/weaponsmith/mithril/dwarven brew upgrades are added to the mix. They're also resistant to elemental damage, which combined with their damage to buildings turns them into the bane of many towers, and makes them exceptionally good at assaulting bases. Hiding a few of these among your troops can prove an unpleasant surprise for the enemy.
- Ready: "You looked like you could use a hand."
- Select: "Aye lad?" "Gather the boys." "We need a plan." "Hey! I'm not as young as I used to be."
- Order: "Alright." "Very cunning." "Here we go, then." "Heh! I've really got short legs you know."
- Deathblow: "Now you're going to get it!"
- Conversion: "Good! We've captured it for you."