Build Skill: 12
Max Mana: 40
Start Mana: 20
Engineers are Dark Dwarf Builders.
|Produced from: Guild|
|Cost: 40 Metal 40 Stone|
Build Time: 25
Setup Points: 1
Army Points: 1
The Dark Dwarf builder is the only visible Dark Dwarf unit alongside the Hero. The Engineer boasts a great building skill, counts as two miners when sent into a mine and can be upgraded to repair structures using the Earthpower spell. Engineers also have good armor and resistance for a builder, as well as slashing resistance though he is vulnerable to piercing.
- Ready: "Pillage, burn, mine and dig!"
- Select: "Burn the forests." "Strip the land." "Excavate or perish!"
- Order: "To the mines!" "Clear the way." "In the name of progress!"
- Deathblow: "Hammer them down!"
- Can't build: "Not here, it needs clearing!"
- Build complete: "Done. Now build more!"