Reavers are generals.
|Produced from: Fortress (level 5)|
|Cost: 130 Gold, 130 Metal|
Build Time: 80
Setup Points: 5
Army Points: 1
The Reaver is fairly fast axe wielding general. Their attacks are deadly, making them useful for more than converting buildings. The buffs that Reavers receive make them giant-slaying machines. Anything large that's sent at one of these (including cavalry) is likely to disappear quite fast. Additionally, a relatively low cost and of course, the Training buff makes these very dangerous.
- Ready: "You call for a reaver?"
- Select: "Great One." "Keep clear." "I'm a reaver." "I'm trained to kill."
- Order: "Oh yes!" "Kill them all." "You'll not regret this." "Already done."
- Deathblow: "They fall before my blades."
- Conversion: "It is ours but I'd rather burn it down."