Reavers are generals.
|Produced from: Fortress (level 5)|
|Cost: 150 Gold, 200 Metal|
Build Time: 155
Setup Points: 6
Army Points: 1
The Reaver is a fairly fast axe wielding general. His attacks are deadly, making him useful for more than converting buildings. The buffs that Reavers receive make them giant-slaying machines. Anything large that's sent at one of these (including cavalry) is likely to disappear quite fast. Additionally, a moderate cost and of course, the Training buff makes these very dangerous. Also, Reavers enable the Barbarians to man their towers efficiently, though not quite at the same cost other factions do.
- Ready: "You call for a reaver?"
- Select: "Great One." "Keep clear." "I'm a reaver." "I'm trained to kill."
- Order: "Oh yes!" "Kill them all." "You'll not regret this." "Already done."
- Deathblow: "They fall before my blades."
- Conversion: "It is ours but I'd rather burn it down."